Who We Are?
Speak Life Empowerment Nation (Speak Life) is a leading faith-based, holistic lifestyle, empowerment, and inspirational nonprofit organization that focuses on
promoting stress relief for women. Speak Life's goal is to celebrate, rejuvenate, and inspire women to effectively counter stress through laughter, building healthy relationships with other women, continual motivation, encouragement, inspiration, and resources. We embrace the assignment to provide women with therapeutic encounters in person at our social gatherings as well as online to address the whole women's spirit, soul and body.
To ensure consistency and commitment to creating an atmosphere and experience for women to be their best, authentic selves, Speak Life focuses on three impact areas:
Our Souls, and
FIVE FACTS ABOUT STRESS
1. Job stress is more strongly associated with health complaints than
financial or family problems.
2. Seventy-five percent to 90% of all doctor's office visits are for stress-
related ailments and complaints.
3. Stress can play a part in problems such as headaches, high blood
pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin conditions, asthma, arthritis,
depression, and anxiety.
4. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) declared
stress a hazard of the workplace. Stress costs American industry more
than $300 billion annually.
5. The lifetime prevalence of an emotional disorder is more than 50%,
often due to chronic, untreated stress reactions.
QUESTION: When was the LAST TIME you LAUGHED at Loud??:)